Employees at Santora CPA Group enjoy the following benefits:
- Salary Adjustments and Evaluations Every Six Months
- Paid Overtime Earn extra money or time off for extra hours worked during tax season.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Immediately start earning our generous PTO time, available to use for vacation, illness or injury, and personal business:
- 16 days per calendar year for other full-time employees who have worked for us for less than three years
- 20 days per calendar year for seniors and supervisors, or any full-time employee who has worked for us for at least three years
- 25 days per calendar year for managers and directors, or any full-time employee who has worked for us for at least five years
- Eight Paid Holidays, and a half day on Christmas Eve
- Professional Staff Recruitment and Business Referral Bonuses Receive a cash bonus for helping us hire and retain new team members, and for referring new business.
- Professional Dues Paid by the Firm
- Pre-Tax Benefit Plans We’ll match 50% of your 401(k) contribution up to 6%. Our 401(k) plan offers numerous investment opportunities. Employees can also elect to set aside up to $5,000 in pre-tax dollars for childcare, or up to $2,550 in pre-tax dollars for medical expenses not covered under our health or dental plans.
- 100% Paid Health and Dental Insurance Premiums We pay 100% of single or family medical and dental insurance premiums. And, although we hope you’ll never have to use it, we pay for a life insurance policy with a value of three times your annual salary.
- Paid Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- CPA Track: Paid time to take the CPA Exam and Reimbursement of CPA review course upon passing the Exam
- Career Path Coaching and Leadership Development Our experienced leaders help you decide where you want your career to go and how to take it there.