Santora CPA Group offers a structured summer internship program for students who have completed their junior year of college, which will allow you to see all areas of services provided by the Firm.
Internship Program Objectives
Our internship program was designed to accomplish the following two objectives:
- Provide a challenging experience that allows interns to gain exposure to all facets of an accounting firm.
- Provide a real life experience that will enable interns to assess their future career path.
Components of the Internship Program
Those objectives are achieved by the following components of the program:
- Week-long orientation process
- Shadowing and mentoring program with a different person in the firm each week
- Attendance at firm networking and marketing activities
- Involvement in firm social activities and various client meetings
- Participation in audit, review, and compilation engagements
- Preparation of various types of tax returns
Our main goal is for you to know for sure by the end of the summer whether or not you want to pursue a career in public accounting. Our focus is your career.
Here’s What Our Interns Have To Say –
“Thank you to everyone at Santora for the opportunity and the amazing summer. The internship was different from anything else I’ve experienced, and I can honestly say that this is the most productive and meaningful summer I’ve ever had. I think the amount of exposure to the accounting profession that the internship provides to college students is top-notch and is very helpful in preparing accounting students for their futures.”