Santora CPA Group formed Christiana Asset Management LLC in 1999 in order to assist investors seeking to achieve financial security. Christiana Asset Management is a unique, collaborative program associated with prominent local investment firms in the Wilmington, Delaware area. This professional alliance provides comprehensive resources to help clients make the right choices to help meet their current and long-term financial needs.
Together, a team of local alliance partners and Christiana Asset Management deliver the following combination of skills and experience:
- Investors benefit from Santora CPA Group’s tax and accounting expertise.
- Our team is in a unique position to evaluate the investment clients’ complete financial picture.
- We understand the tax implications that can have a major impact on investment plans, and we can advise our clients about reducing taxation.
Christiana Asset Management investors gain access to the personal attention of a highly qualified financial consultant, as well as the extensive resources of the Santora CPA Group. This includes services and resources in investment management consulting, such as:
- Identification of personal financial goals.
- Discussion of risk tolerance and ideal placement on the risk reward curve Review of major investment options.
- Educational materials and diagnostic tools that can help with critical investment decisions.
- Guidance on the fundamental requirements for long-term investing.
“We view the Santora professional alliance program as an excellent opportunity to provide each client with an innovative approach to achieving important goals, such as a college education, a new home, a secure and comfortable retirement, and above all, financial security,” says Bill Santora, the Founding Director at Santora CPA Group.
“Given the mix of resources the Santora professional alliance program brings to the investment process, we believe it will provide our clients with the expertise and, most importantly, the confidence to help them manage and grow their assets over the years. This professional alliance represents a seamless extension of the client services Santora CPA Group has provided to the tri-state area for more than 33 years.”
If you’d like to find out more information, call or e-mail Bill Santora, at 302-737-6200 or toll free at 800-347-0116.